Imaginale Design


Okay, so I came across this DIY pomander project and I was thinking, how CUTE would it be to decorate my seats like this?!


Not only that, but if making these is a success -- I could save some money by making it myself! I would probably want to add some embellishments to it like this one:



I even found one somebody made in teal!



Okay, a few more goodies. How CUTE are these bridesmaids with gloves?! Definitely a very chic vintage look (click picture to make bigger):



Okay, and last but not least -- I LOVE these vases!!! I think decorating my tables with unique and colorful vases like these would make great center pieces! The best part is that they just require ONE colorful flower (which can obviously be fake). I should start collecting now, huh? Garage sales & thrift stores here I come!



If not ... I also really liked the idea of having something like this:



OR one of my fav's ... a chandelier (okay, NOT a center piece, but a decor piece I like... :) :



Alright ladies -- I need your THOUGHTS on center pieces!! And for the Atlanta girls, I'm going to choose a weekend to try making a pomander AAAAAND... a flower head piece! If you're interested, comment or contact me and we will set a play date one Saturday to make beautiful stuff to wear in our hair like this! --->




Sad to say, but I have a feeling I'm going to be this type of mother (LoL). For pictures and big parties. Don't judge me :P



In your comments, please tell me what you think of:
1.) Gloves for bridesmaids
2.) Colorful unique vases w/one crazy flower
3.) pomanders on aisle seats??
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    1. I think the gloves for the bridesmaids are very elegant and classy! But I feel like it could only work with a particular color combo. Else, the gloves might detract from the dresses.

    2. LOVE the flowers in the multi-colored vases! That is so you! If you ever want to go scrounge around thrift stores and such, let me know!

    3. The pomanders are so pretty! Especially the one with all of the extra stuff. I don't like the hooks they hang off of (although I'm not sure how else you'd hand them), but I do love them!

    4. I can't wait for you to have children :)


  2. Jasmine Says:

    1. I love the gloves for the bridesmaids....its vintage...its different...its just so cute.

    2. Colorful unique vases for the win! I love the way it looks and I think it will let you add just the right dash of color. Also that chandelier is gorgeous...I can definitely see something like that.

    3. Pomanders are adorable! I loved that picture with the red ones, and with your flair of creativity on it...I'm sure they will look amazing.


  3. Jasmine Says:

    1. I love the gloves for the bridesmaids....its vintage...its different...its just so cute.

    2. Colorful unique vases for the win! I love the way it looks and I think it will let you add just the right dash of color. Also that chandelier is gorgeous...I can definitely see something like that.

    3. Pomanders are adorable! I loved that picture with the red ones, and with your flair of creativity on it...I'm sure they will look amazing.