Imaginale Design
So I decided to put a collection of "fake" bouquets that I would SERIOUSLY consider as my wedding bouquet. I mean, really, if I'm walking down the isle and someone gasps, then whispers "her bouquet is a FAKE!" -- then clearly I have not succeeded in my dress, hair, and make up selection. Or my bouquet is ridiculously ugly that it draws THAT much attention. Haha.

You will not believe some of these prices!!

First is Northwest Bridal $20 (I can't find her link!! She's on Etsy):


This one is by Yander Bridal for $30.. which would be cute for bridesmaids! They're origami flowers!! How unique is that?


This one is actually a boutonniere by Tinarie21 for only $12



Then there's this unique vintage FABRIC bouquet for only $25 !! By Bedouin:


And last is another vintage (*happy sigh*) bouquet by Amanda1986 for only $80 !! Look at that detail! I would seriously consider this one and add maybe just hints of teal...



Till' next time :)
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    The first one and the last one are my favorites. I think I'm probably seriously in love with the last one though - so frilly and girly, yet elegant at the same time!! I love it!


  2. Seriously, I was telling Jose how much I was considering the last one b/c it's so pretty/unique and inexpensive! But Jose was like "Is $80 really cheap? how much are flowers usually??" I thought it was, but I could be wrong?


  3. Good! I'm getting a lot of positive feedback about not using real flowers, so that makes me feel better. I know everyone says it's all about "you" on your wedding day, and I agree -- but I still like to hear input. Especially people who've done this before can give me "after" event tips! I'm really excited about the possibilities and how much I can save but STILL make it everything I want it to be!! :)