Imaginale Design
Good Friday! And good it is :)

Have you heard of the website Awkward Family Photos? OMGoodness. I couldn't stop laughing. I picked out some favorites for you to enjoy your Friday afternoon.

quote: "Nobody forbid these two to marry, but they decided to poison themselves anyway."


quote: "This family just wants to know what the hell you’re looking at."


quote: "Gym, tan, winner."


I mean... REALLY?!

quote: Sisterhood of the traveling perms "You go straight, you’re out of the sisterhood. No exceptions."




Oh my..


get it grams!


Seriously, the hands...


I honestly don't have any words for this one. Speechless & tons of laughing..


This last one is actually from I Heart Faces when they had a week designated to "Hilarious Outtakes" and this cracked me up SO much!



I hope that gave you some laughs to end your week with :)
1 Response
  1. Haha. I know, I couldn't stop cracking up at the laser lights guy.