Imaginale Design
That's right. I didn't misspell pencil. I said penis. I have never seen SO MANY IN MY LIFE until this past Saturday night (EDIT: fake ones!! hahaha). My bachelorette party.

Started at 1 p.m. and ended at 1 a.m. It was HILARIOUS. Especially because the "wildest" part occurred in the DAY when my family was around! My mom was hysterically competitive trying to get the ring around the manhood (see picture below). I wish I had videos of the whole thing, but I only have pictures. I haven't uploaded mine yet, but get a look at this mess:



In case you can't see clearly, those aren't FLOWERS. Yes, they are little penises crowning my head as a veil. I'm also holding a penis straw. Pencil. Painting. Popsicle. Sorry, I had to say something else.



I have some action shots of this game. You should have seen my mom. She would stick her butt out every time she threw it.

Thank you to my amazing maids of honor Maggie & Kristen, and my cousin Melissa for hosting it at her house, and to my WONDERFUL WONDERFUL friends who came out. You have to see the rest of these to understand how much fun it was. And I didn't even mention the DARES I completed that night! Stay tuned :)

Tomorrow (Monday) I have a hair plan. Greece meets Spain. YEAH BABY!!! I'm so excited. I still have to tell you the story --but how about when I'm NOT writing at 1 in the morning?! Night!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm glad u had a good time, what can i say...i know how to throw a party..lol..i love you soooo much and I'm glad that i get to be a part of this important moment of your life...its just amazing how we have grown up..who wouldve thunk 10 yrs ago that we would be surrounded by sooo many penises..lol...luv u a bunches
    -Magz


  2. Unknown Says:

    Hahaha! I can't wait to see more pictures!