Imaginale Design
This dress AND veil are so gorgeous they make me sick!



I NEED to find this veil. This gorgeous combination is by Monique Lhuillier and I'm sure the dress alone is more expensive than my ring! However, if I can just find at least the VEIL!

Here are some of her other dresses...



Disgustingly gorgeous! haha. Unfortunately when I looked on her website I felt that the other dresses did not compare..

Let's just say I'm glad I didn't settle for a dress at Filene's Basement!

Here's one last dress that caught my eye by Badgley Mischka -- no idea how to pronounce that one!


Photosource: Fasion Wire Daily

What do y'all think of this gray tux for Jose? Remember that one of my colors in my color scheme is a charcoal gray. I think it's complementary with a soft teal of the bridesmaids....



Till' next time! Happy Hump Day :)
3 Responses
  1. magz Says:

    i really like that gray tux color...but i think it also depends on your dress...u know some dresses are not completely white and the stones and sequence can make the dress seem another color...but i do like that gray color


  2. Unknown Says:

    I really love the last dress that you posted! I'm not a huge fan of the gray tux, but I do think it would blend in well with your color scheme.


  3. Sonjacharde Says:

    actually you wouldnt have to do the same color gray on the other guys. the groom and bride can stand out a little. so if you had a charcoal gray for jose and a heather gray for the grooms men that would look fine. remember that it is yoru wedding, so its okay if you AND jose both have on a little something special.