Imaginale Design
So I have this crazy idea of finding someone with
a CLASSIC, vintage car
to have us ride away in
(and even try to get pictures with) after the wedding.

I figured, I HAVE to find
somebody
who is willing to take $100 to let me borrow their car
for JUST 1 hour.

They can literally drive us away and take us to Jose's car lol.
We'll never drive the car ourselves.

THIS ladies and gentleman,
is a BEAUTIFUL car being sold on craigslist in Houston.
I would contact the guy to let me borrow it,
but I definitely won't be guaranteed that
he'll still have it one year from now :(
In the mean time, let's admire and sigh.
*Sigh* .... Maybe next year I'll find someone... :)




*sigh* It's beautiful and almost TOO perfect for my wedding :(


1 Response
  1. Good Afternoon & Congratulations on your engagement!
    I am the owner and consultant for Ever After Events in Gatlinburg, Tn. We have a vintage transportation service that is sometimes used for weddings and events. If you are interested, please visit my website, http://www.everafterplanner.com
    Thanks & maybe we can work together in the future!