Imaginale Design
So while I regret to inform you that I did not win the competition I submitted my inspiration board -- something good came out of it.

It's quite exciting actually. Not only did I meet a person who will contribute greatly to my wedding invitations, but I ... -drum roll- ... DESIGNED MY SAVE THE DATES!!!

YES! SI! At the disappointment of not making the finals, I decided to keep my head up and was inspired by a lacy pattern that solidified my idea for my save-the-dates. I thought "This is it. This is the design." So I busted out the photoshop... and viola! 8 drafts later (no joke) ... I've completed it :) Sadly, I can't show it to you until I've mailed them out b/c then what is the point of making them if everyone is going to see them online?

But I will leave you with the
EPITOME of my wedding cake. Actually, this whole wedding made my inspiration soar.



That's it. Simple as that. Teal, red ... A Spanish love affair. Minus the crown. :)
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Beautiful. I agree with Meghan!