Jose & I taken by Adam ParkerI thought it would be funny to answer these q's and compare my answers to Jose's. We typed up our answers individually then compared them over the phone. So 11 out of 20 isn't bad ;)
These are MY answers, Jose's answers are in bold
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
The Food Network
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He would ask the waiter/waitress what does he/she recommend :P If it's fruity, he'll probably get that one.
Whatever sounds the best from the waiter (not ceasar or ranch)
3. What's one food he doesn't like ?
He's not a picky eater, but he would probably stay away from celery
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
Water or Sweet Tea OR some fruity juice concoction
Water (or cranberry juice)
5. Where did he go to high school?
Russellville High school
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
cuban sandwich from Kool Korner
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
steak, but considering how health conscious he is.. he might resort to pineapple
Cereal <-- I can't believe I didn't say this!! 10. What is his favorite cereal?
raisin bran crunch or lucky charms (the cheap brand in the huge bags)
Smart Start <-- they're in the same family, right? ;) 11. What would he never wear?
plaid shorts or capris!
Vneck shirt <-- I can't believe I missed this one too, hahah. 12. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn't watch sports...
-- <--- that means "n/a" haha = I'm right 13. Who did he vote for?
Funny thing about that..
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Raise my voice
Make him put the seat down <-- I bet women are more likely to say something critical about themselves and guys are more likely to write something "funny" 16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
if it's sweet... ANY kind! German chocolate, fruit tart, key lime pie... the list goes on. But since I would be eating it too :), I would settle for chocolate with coconut pecan icing.
Sock it to Me <-- I practically got this one! ;P 18. Did he play sports in high school?
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Making out <-HAHAHA, wow! I was WAY off! He said my answer was "lame" 20. What is one unique talent he has? Salsa dancing... ;D
Try this with your loved one! Take it separately, then compare! :)