Imaginale Design
Are not just for brides....


I would do a free photoshoot if someone wore this



paired with a bolero like this


and maybe paired with these


Ahhhh, talk about eye candy!!!

Five Love Languages series (book review) tonight or tomorrow! If you're in a relationship, don't miss out on this series. Apparently I have 2 love languages that rank equally. Can you guess? AND, Jose and I have the same top 3 but in different order.

p.s. There are some wedding disaster news I have to tell y'all about and could use some advice. Let's just say I may have to get... ahem, creative with my wedding cake. And that's not the only thing...
3 Responses
  1. Lenora Says:

    I'm words of affirmation (11), followed by physical touch (9), and quality time (7). Lowest is gifts (0). Pretty accurate, I have to say.
    ~Jenna


  2. Jenn Says:

    I love the vintage look of the first dress! Can't wait to read about your take on Love Languages :)


  3. Jenna -- those were my top 3 too! But in different order :)

    Jenn -- done! Can't wait to hear what you think and your own interpretation!