Imaginale Design
Sorry for my lack of posting -- I am finally recovering from an incredibly, horrible stomach virus I got Thursday morning. You can see my interpretation on my photoblog here.

I've been doing a LOT of sleeping like this guy:


Except, if you look closely, this pillow is designed by James McAdam with an embroidery that leaves a sweet little message on your cheeks while you sleep. Haha. I have definitely woken up with pillow marks before.

I'll be posting my invites (finally sent thanks to my friends) and the boutonnieres that Jasmine and I had made a few weeks ago hopefully this week! AND I'm going to start my packing this month. WOW -- time is flying!!

p.s. doesn't this mac and cheese sound yummy? I have some eating to catch up on... but sometimes my eyes get too excited and I need to transition back into this kind of food!
3 Responses
  1. awww i didnt know you were sicky! i hope you feel better and make sure to eat some of that MAC & Cheese! don't want that wedding dress getting loose!


  2. Unknown Says:

    I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm glad you are feeling better!! I always wake up with pillowcase lines on my face, so those pillowcases are too funny!


  3. Seriously Ren! I've been trying to catch up :) Thanks lovely!

    Yes, I'm feeling much better Ellen -- thank you. And ditto on the pillowcases lol :)