Imaginale Design
Jose and I are going to Phoenix this weekend!! We'll finally get to look at the places we've been considering moving into in person. Unfortunately, some of these places that we may end up loving could become unavailable in May so we have to have a back up plan or someone that is willing to hold the space for a -small- deposit fee.

Anyway, I found this seller on Etsy (GraceysBags) who makes the CUTEST clutches! Granted, they aren't the cheapest things, but I'm assuming because the fabric is sooo beautiful. They would make great bridesmaid's gifts!





How perfect?! In my colors!



Too bad I'm horrible at downsizing to a small clutch. Are you a big purse girl? Or could you actually maintain a clutch for a week?
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I love them! They're super cute!