Imaginale Design
So a friend on my Facebook posted these shoes on her status.



I thought... "well, they're okay..." But then I saw..



They secretly read "Love" across the toes!! Isn't that cute?

However, when you see the price -- they're not too cute after all! The best part is her friend's comment that made me even want to share this whole thing with you in the first place!

"So, you saw the hidden word 'LOVE', like everyone else will see when you wear them. But, what they don't show you online is that when you look at them while wearing them the hidden word is actually 'BROKE'."

Haha. Happy Monday :)

**EDIT: I had Jose read this and he said "I couldn't find the "broke" part on the shoes! I looked for it for the longest time. .... And then it hit me. It's not actually written on there." Hahaha. Awww, he's such an awesome sport for letting me post this! :P

Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hahaha . . . love it.


  2. oooh I see a really cute shot with those shoes!


  3. So do I Amanda! Someone on Etsy needs to create these and charge LESS than $700.. heck, less than $150!!

    Gaw, these shoes would be a photographer's dream for a wedding!